Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making Cookies

About a week ago Alan went over to a friend's house so Conner and I spent some one-on-one time together. I decided to make cookies, since it has been a while. As we made the cookies together it occurred to me that this was the first time Conner has ever made cookies with me with out Alan. He thoroughly enjoyed helping with all the ingredients and not having to fight with Alan over who gets to put in what and who gets to stand where (I enjoyed it too).
Tasting the dough
Cheese!
I sometimes wonder if the reason Conner doesn't really talk is because he gets so little one on one time with Reed and I. Conner only says a few words, although he jabbers a lot - I just don't understand what he is saying.
Reed and the boys digging out our car after the last big storm.

2 comments:

Jackie Jones said...

How fun, I bet he really enjoyed that mommy time.

The Spencers said...

Aawww, he is looking like such a big boy! So fun to spend some one on one time. Looks like he had a blast!