Sunday, February 28, 2010

Go Canada!!!

Today was a rather tense day at our house while we were watching the U.S./Canada men's hockey game. Of course I was cheering for Canada and Reed was cheering for the U.S. And I have to admit that after seeing the U.S. beat Canada on Wednesday I was a little uneasy, especially when they tied it up at the end of the 3rd period today. But in the end the Canadians came through and won it for the gold medal!!! Go Canada Go!!!! I wish we could have actually watched the game - instead we watched the live stats on the internet and called my parents during overtime to find out what was happening. The medal means the Canadians received a record 14 gold medals - hurrah!! As a side note the U.S. did really well, getting the most total medals by quite a bit. Yea for the Olympics!

2 comments:

The Spencers said...

YEAH CANADA!!!We Rock!!! ha ha ha. I was really amazed at how well they did. I just caught a little bit of the game yesterday. I'm more of a "watch the high lights" kind of girl!!

Pam said...

Hey I found you off of Jared's blog! Where are you guys living now?