A random picture for a random post: pirate Conner and Astronaut Alan playing in their nook

Last week Reed and I watched the musical Les Miserables on t.v. Several of the songs are quite catchy so we found ourselves singing some of them the next day. As we were sitting at the table Reed sang "I know a place were no one sweeps" and Alan looked up and brightly said, "Yeah, me too, the kitchen!" Reed and I started laughing so hard. Apparently I need to sweep the kitchen more often.
1 comment:
I just read your blog about the long bad day. And I am sorry, I couldn't help but laugh. I know how those days feel and I have full and complete empathy for you! But When I look back at those days in my journal, I really can't help but laugh at all the crazy thing that just have to happen in one day. Oh and If you find the off button, please let me know, I am currently looking for Becky's.
Post a Comment