Thursday, June 23, 2011

The difference a haircut can make

I have put off giving Micah a haircut for as long as possible because it is really hard to cut a baby's hair and because I liked the way it looked. However, his hair was starting to get in his eyes so it was time for a haircut. So on the 18th I enlisted Reed and Alan's help in distracting him while I cut his hair. He wasn't very happy with me but we got it done. I can't believe how different he looks. He really looks like a new baby. We went to church the next day and I had a couple lean over say that they couldn't figure out whose baby I was holding.
Here are the before pictures:

All of the dark hair is from when he was born

The after pictures:

His hair is a dark blonde color but his tips were dark brown so he looked really different after I cut those off.
Such a cutie!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That's really funny!! I can see why people thought he was a different baby. His hair looks completely blonde after his hair cut. He is a little cutie!! You did a great job on his hair!!

The Spencers said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe the difference. I'd be one of those people asking whose baby you had!!! All that beautiful dark hair gone! But blond looks great on him too! He is so cute!