Monday, November 10, 2008

Squash, anyone?

We started Conner on rice cereal while we were on our trip up to Canada. He was not a huge fan. I thought maybe he would like it better with veggies but the pictures below show his reaction to his first taste of squash. I think the pictures say it all.
I don't think any of it ended up in his mouth. However after 3 or 4 days he warmed up to it and now he seems to like it.








2 comments:

The Spencers said...

Too cute! Love the look on his face!! Your boys looked so cute dressed up for Halloween. I had to laugh at your comment on my blog.....no I don't have a ton of energy, that's why the snow man was so tiny!!! But the girls could of cared less...they had a blast!! No I'm hoping not to have a c section, if everything goes smoothly! The count down is on!! Hope your doing good....keep the posts coming!!

Janae
P.S. we went to the Ramada today as a family and the girls had fun...especially in the kiddy pool! Funny thing is they wouldn't go down the BIG slides with us...funny eh?!

S&J Jones Family said...

That's so funny. Does he like it with fruit or sweet potatoes (my kids favorite).